Here’s the Top 12 most influential individuals (influencers, KOLs or/and tech experts) at CES 2023 on Twitter, ranked there by number of retweets with our home made algorithm.
We chose the amount of retweets instead of impressions to avoid the distortion of view purchase.
- Jean-Baptiste Lefevre Twitter: @jblefevre60 | RTs: 4528 | France
- Dev Khanna Twitter: @CurieuxExplorer | RTs: 3966 | India
- Laurent Alaus Twitter: @LaurentAlaus | RTs: 3488 | France
- Eric Gaubert Twitter: @kalydeoo | RTs: 1853 | France
- Evan Kirstel Twitter: @EvanKirstel | RTs: 1835 | USA
- Tansu YEĞEN Twitter: @TansuYegen | RTs: 1405 | Türkiye
- spin9 Twitter: @spin9 | RTs: 1175 | Thailand
- Pierre Pinna Twitter: @pierrepinna | RTs: 1053 | France
- Jim Harris Twitter: @JimHarris | RTs: 816 | USA
- Xavier Gomez Twitter: @Xbond49 | RTs: 752 | France
- George Palikaras Twitter: @palikaras | RTs: 569 | Canada
- Eric Thienot Twitter: @tewoz | RTs: 477 | France
The most outstanding trends discussed by the individuals at this CES 2023 especially include:
– AI, Machine Learning, Robots & Big Data, Health Digital Techs
– the Web3
– Transportation innovations, Smart Homes, + the Metaverse, Digital & Virtual Twins + Tech For Good
We analyzed the number of Retweets for individuals over the CES 2023 period, from January 4 (day”0″) to 9 (last day +1), 2023, using CES-related hashtags. We have also statistically “smoothed” the results, in the sense that for every 20 tweets, we have removed from our study the most and the least retweeted of them. In the same perspective of eliminating biased results as much as possible, we have also removed the tweets with a number of retweets totally unusual in quantity compared to the median operation of the concerned twitter account. And tweets with too many tags and/or hashtags were also ignored in our study.
Finally, our final impressions of this 2023 edition of the world’s largest tech show:
Despite a few black spots (a very efficient wifi in the press room but no wifi at all elsewhere during this CES 2023, and also the very limited number of people wearing masks while there was many people throughout the event -more than 100,000 participants in person-), the organization was as usual of a high level and the participants, exhibitors & startups have often exposed innovations at the cutting edge. We will obviously return with pleasure and interest next year!
Let’s also note the strong presence of the French delegation which has deeply contributed to the success of this CES 2023, with notably very innovative startups present at the Eureka Park at the Venetian Hotel, in fields as varied as digital health, techs to advance society in the direction of public good, … Bravo to them. And the French also strongly present among the influencers, with 6 of them present in this Top 12 of the most influential individuals during this event, bravo Jean-Baptiste Lefevre for leading this category, and all KOLs, experts, having often discussed digital transformation in a relevant way here. Well done! Concerning the number of exhibitors, The United States led the way, ahead of China, with South Korea in third place and France just behind, among 150 different countries represented at this post covid edition of CES!
Yeah baby ;)) that’s a wrap! Thank you all again! Take care or yourself and see you soon for more new Tech For Good adventures!